Alpha Industries Alpha Industries M-65 Defender Field CoatM-65 Defender Field Coat
- SKU: #8816276
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. Alpha Industries made more M-65's than any other U.S. contractor and produced over 500,000 units a year at the height of production. Today, Alpha continues to produce the M-65 to the original military specification, delivering a classic, quality, and authentic field coat.
- Midweight field coat is fabricated from a heavy garment-washed vintage cotton slub.
- For the M-65 Defender Liner, please see SKU 8816275.
- Slim fit.
- Stand collar sports a zip-out stowaway hood.
- Hidden zip front and snap-button placket.
- Snap-flap chest and waist pockets.
- Interior toggle drawstring waist.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Interior pockets.
- No fill.
- Suitable for mild or colder winter climates ranging 25F to 40F.
- Style #MJM46740C1.
- Shell: 100% cotton;
Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Alpha Industries M-65 Defender Field Coat