Alpha Industries L-2B Sherpa Flight JacketAlpha Industries L-2B Sherpa Flight Jacket
Alpha Industries L-2B Sherpa Flight Jacket
Item InformationMore from Alpha Industries
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s as a bomber jacket used specifically by the USAF. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces. The L-2B Sherpa Flight Jacket brings the iconic look into contemporary era with lightweight, street-ready style.
- SKU: #9316661
- Zip-up bomber jacket is suitable for protection in temperatures above 40° F and features a faux fur construction.
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and straight hem.
- Snap-flap hand pockets.
- Inner snap-button pockets.
- Utility and pen pocket at the left sleeve with signature "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Reversible coat features a nylon option.
- Self and lining: 100% polyester;
Cuffs: 100% acrylic;
Collar and Bottom Band: 88% acrylic, 11% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Neck Circumference: 21 in
- Length: 25 in
- Chest Measurement: 43 in
- Sleeve Length: 31 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?