Alpha Industries L-2B Scout L.O. Camo Flight Jacket
- SKU: #9189210
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s as a bomber jacket used specifically by the USAF. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces. The L-2B Scout Jacket brings the iconic look into contemporary era with lightweight, street-ready style.
- The reversible Alpha Industries® L-2B Scout L.O. Camo Flight Jacket is constructed from a cool camouflage design and reverses to an allover Alpha logo print for versatile wear.
- The standard, true-to-size fit style is moderately fitting on the body and sleeves and generally falls at waist length.
- Lightweight bomber jacket is suitable for protection in temperatures above 50° F.
- Lightweight nylon shell offers water-resistant protection.
- Reversible design switches to a high-visibility Emergency Orange face (or dyed-to-match on Vintage White).
- Baseball rib-knit collar.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Snap-flap hand pockets.
- Inner snap-button pockets.
- Utility and pen pocket at the left sleeve with signature "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Reversible full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Tonal logo embroidery at the inner draft flap.
- Rib-knit at straight hemline.
- Style #MJL49005C1.
- Body: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!