Alpha Industries L-2B Loose Flight JacketAlpha Industries L-2B Loose Flight Jacket
Alpha Industries L-2B Loose Flight Jacket
Item InformationMore from Alpha Industries
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s as a bomber jacket used specifically by the USAF. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces. The Alpha Industries™ L-2B Loose Flight Jacket brings the iconic look into contemporary era with lightweight, street-ready style.
- SKU: #9342243
- The reversible jacket is crafted from a water-resistant flight nylon shell that reverses to a high-visibility emergency orange color.
- The loose fit is a classic long parka-like style with extra room in the body and sleeves. Generally falls at mid-thigh length.
- Durable water-resistant woven shell protects during mild, wet conditions.
- Reversible design switches to a high-visibility Emergency Orange face (or dyed-to-match on Vintage White).
• Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on left sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
• Snap-flap hand pockets at the sides.
• Snap-button pockets at the reverse.
- Double zipper-pull front can be reversed for ease of wear.
- Rib-knit trim at the baseball collar, long sleeve cuffs and straight hemline.
- Style #MJL49004C1.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Knit: 67% polyester, 33% spandex;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 48 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?