- SKU: #8825407
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The first N-3B jackets were produced in the mid 1950s for USAF air crews who were assigned to transport troops in extremely cold climates. The long sage green jackets became known as the "Snorkel Parka" because the fur-trimmed hood could be zipped right up leaving only a small tunnel for the wearer to look out of. The modern N-3Bs have slant pockets at the chest and flap pockets lower on the coat, and a panel that fastens with loops across the zipper to keep out wind. Today, most use synthetic fur around the hood. The N-3B was the first jacket Alpha Industries made for the U.S. government in 1959.
- N-3B-inspired parka sports a water-resistant flight nylon shell.
- Standard fit.
- Partial faux rabbit fur lining from the hood to the waist.
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!