Alex and Ani Embossed Paint Charm Evil Eye Charm Bangle
- SKU: #9320936
- Part of the Symbols + Tokens Collection.
- insight | support | armor
- Inspired by the traditional nazar amulet, which means "vision" in Arabic, the symbol of the eye stares back at the world. An unblinking emblem of strength, the eye was worn by ancient Armenians to ward off misfortune and harmful energy. This protective eye symbolizes the divine, watchful gaze that cannot be deceived, seeing only truth. When you're empowered with peace and protection, all will be well. Wear this ALEX AND ANI Embossed Paint Charm Evil Eye Expandable Wire Bangle in RAFAELIAN GOLD Finish as a symbol that you are protected by the divine eye.
- Rafaelian Gold or Rafaelian Silver finish.
- Adjustable sliding clasp allows for a customized fit.
- Made in the USA.
- Width: 3⁄10 in
- Diameter/Length: 2 3⁄10 in
- Charm Length: 1⁄1 in
- Charm Width: 5⁄8 in
- Weight: 0.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!