Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
Alex and Ani 20" Two-Tone Hamsa Adjustable Necklace
- SKU: #9227563
- For thousands of years, the open palm has been a mysterious symbol of fortune and protection against evil. Used in amulets and charms, it goes by many names--Hamsa, Hamesh, Hand of Fatima, Hand of Mary, Hand of Miriam. Connected to an ancient Middle Eastern goddess, the Hamsa also represents feminine energy and fertility. Whether facing up or down, and regardless of its name, the open hand is a powerful defense of negative energy. Let this talisman shield you.
- Adjustable design allows for a customized fit.
- Two-tone Rafaelian Gold and Rafaelian Silver finish.
- Lobster claw.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Chain Circumference: 21 1⁄4 in
- Adjuster Length: 4 1⁄2 in
- Pendant Height: 1 1⁄10 in
- Pendant Width: 4⁄5 in
- Weight: 0.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!