Alex and Ani Alex and Ani 20" Two-Tone Hamsa Adjustable Necklace20" Two-Tone Hamsa Adjustable Necklace
$34.9927% OFFMSRP: $48.00
- SKU: #9227563
- For thousands of years, the open palm has been a mysterious symbol of fortune and protection against evil. Used in amulets and charms, it goes by many names--Hamsa, Hamesh, Hand of Fatima, Hand of Mary, Hand of Miriam. Connected to an ancient Middle Eastern goddess, the Hamsa also represents feminine energy and fertility. Whether facing up or down, and regardless of its name, the open hand is a powerful defense of negative energy. Let this talisman shield you.
- Adjustable design allows for a customized fit.
- Two-tone Rafaelian Gold and Rafaelian Silver finish.
- Lobster claw.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Chain Circumference: 21 1⁄4 in
- Adjuster Length: 4 1⁄2 in
- Pendant Height: 1 1⁄10 in
- Pendant Width: 4⁄5 in
- Weight: 0.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?