Alex and Ani 18" Evil Eye Adjustable Necklace
- SKU: #9321365
- Part of the Symbols + Tokens Collection.
- insight | support | armor
- Inspired by the traditional nazar amulet, which means "vision" in Arabic, the symbol of the eye stares back at the world. An unblinking emblem of strength, the eye was worn by ancient Armenians to ward off misfortune and harmful energy. This protective eye symbolizes the divine, watchful gaze that cannot be deceived, seeing only truth. When you're empowered with peace and protection, all will be well. This amulet is adorned with sodalite, a stone believed to clarify intuition and truth. Wear this ALEX AND ANI Evil Eye 18 inch Adjustable Necklace, in .925 Sterling Silver, as a symbol that you are protected by the divine eye.
- Adjustable design allows for a customized fit.
- 14KT gold plated sterling silver or sterling silver.
- Made in the USA.
- Chain Circumference: 15 in
- Adjuster Length: 3 1⁄4 in
- Pendant Height: 1⁄2 in
- Pendant Width: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 0.1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!