Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
50% True to size
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9098134
- View the size chart
- The adidas® Skateboarding Campus ADV re-ups the '80s, hip-hop original with skater-minded reinforcement and springy, cushioning support.
- Skate shoes made in soft suede uppers with a reinforced, double-layer ollie zone.
- GEOFIT™ construction uses a specially padded collar to provide an anatomical fit and comfort.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Sockliner features a molded EVA cushion to complement the anatomic support.
- BOUNCE™ midsole retains flexibility while providing energy-returning cushioning.
- Geoflex outsole provides unmatched grip and flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!