75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9315046
- View the size chart
- The adaptive Primeknit upper, reinforced fiber-stitching around the toe, and the responsive boost™ midsole make the adidas® Running Ultraboost 20 running shoes one of the most comfortable additions to your stride.
- Predecessor: Ultraboost 19.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10mm.
- Lace-up closure.
- Structurally-supportive synthetic mid-foot cage.
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter offers a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles tendon.
- Smooth textile lining with a removable foam insole.
- Ultracushioned boost™ midsole is optimized for a responsive ride that helps return energy.
- TORSION® SYSTEM, placed between the heel and forefoot, helps promote a more stable ride.
- Continental™ rubber outsole delivers reliable grip over wet and dry surfaces.
- STRETCHWEB rubber in the outsole flexes for increased energy underfoot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!