SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(273)
- The Acorn® Oh Ewe II is a new generation slipper with all the benefits of classic comfort. Double-face sheepskin uppers in a slip-on design, for no-hassle on-and-off wear.
- SKU: #7346255
- Sheepskin collar and linings are hypoallergenic, biodegradable and wick away moisture.
- Contoured and molded polyurethane footbed offers enhanced heel and arch support.
- Memory foam midsole on a layer of EVA provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Weatherproof, rubber outsole with non-skid tread for added grip and traction.
- Care Instructions: Clean with damp cloth. Dry at room temperature.
- Real sheep fur or lamb has been artificially dyed and treated. Fur origin: Australia.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
67% True to size
85% Felt true to width
50% No arch support