100% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- View the size chart
- Hit the ground running with the upgraded mild-stability 361°® Sensation 4 running shoes.
- SKU: #9285120
- Lightweight, seamless double-jacquard mesh upper provides increased breathability and ventilation.
- Newly-designed vamp in the forefoot allows more volume that promotes natural foot movement.
- MORPHIT Sleeve construction contours to the foot for a supportive and comfortable fit.
- Full-length QU!KFOAM™ midsole, from an EVA rubber blend, provides responsive cushioning, proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long-lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe.
- Fitz-Rite™ midfoot features soft internal webbing that keeps the foot comfortably secure.
- Pressure-Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and reduced irritation, with thin-padding positioned to avoid stress at the top of the foot.
- Lace-up closure.
- QU!K COMFORT insole provides immediate step-in comfort and enhanced cushioning while in motion.
- QU!KSPINE™ carbon fiber plate adds integrity to the midfoot.
- QU!K Flex 4 Foot™ engineering provides natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- Lightweight blown-rubber outsole with a durable, high-abrasive resistant crash pad, designed to provide enhanced traction and shock dispersion.
- Drop: 9mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?