2XU Perform Front Zip Trisuit2XU Perform Front Zip Trisuit
2XU Perform Front Zip Trisuit
Item InformationMore from 2XU
- 2XU® Women's Trisuit Size Chart
- Built to provide ultimate support during the toughest triathlons, the 2XU® Perform Front Zip Trisuit offers all-around performance across short and long-course racing.
- SKU: #9151081
- Part of the PERFORM Collection designed for active use.
- Fitted cut keeps everything tight to the body.
- SBR Vent (CF and CB Panels):
• Engineered in accordance with RMIT University's fabric technology testing.
• Extreme cooling properties and exceptionally aerodynamic.
• Low-denier construction, 3D-mesh structure, and cross-section yarns keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.
- Sensor Mesh X fabric delivers increased airflow for superior moisture management while remaining flexible through the use of Lycra® fibers.
- SBR Power (Lower Body):
• Combines low-gauge 70D elastane with high-filament nylon yarn.
• Reduces fatigue and holds muscles in place for greater power.
• Keeps the body temperature cool for maximum comfort through movement.
- Round neck.
- Quarter-length semi-auto lock zip closure.
- Sleeveless design.
- Racerback construction.
- Easily accessible rear pockets for race essentials.
- LD chamois fuses a quick-drying, long course triathlon chamois onto a high density, hydrophobic foam base that's comfortable in the saddle, but still discreet for the run.
- Moisture-wicking fabric draws perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- UPF 50+ protects skin by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A & B rays (UVA/UVB).
- Antibacterial application repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth for prolonged freshness.
- Reflective elements enhance visibility during low-light conditions.
- 68% nylon, 32% elastane.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?