Black Lives Matter | Zappos.com
Black Lives Matter
The Zappos Family stands in solidarity with the Black community to condemn the police brutality and racial injustice that resulted in the tragic killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, Tony McDade, and so many others.
At Zappos, diversity and individuality are central to our core values, which is why we are speaking out against systemic racism and taking actionable steps to support our Black employees and allies.
We stand behind the first steps we're taking in the promotion of diversity, inclusivity, and equity by...
• Prioritizing the evaluation of our hiring, recruiting, and progression practices; diversity initiatives; and advocacy that supports marginalized communities in a sustained, long-term way.
• Matching employee donations made in support of the Black Lives Matter movement and other organizations that help further the cause.
• Supporting, amplifying the voices of, and investing in Zappos’ Black Awareness and Empowerment Circle @ZapposBAAE.
• Providing a safe space for employees to come together and have conversations that will lead to meaningful change.
• Offering continued resources and education for both employees and leaders in the company.
• Evaluating our current brand offering on Zappos.com to identify and expand upon our selection of Black-owned brands.
We see you, and we are with you. We sincerely apologize for our delay in addressing such an important moment in our nation’s history. We’ve been listening and reflecting in order to provide a concrete, action-oriented response, pledging our voices, our service, and our support in a meaningful way.
To help power the fight for civil rights, please consider showing support by making a donation to the Color of Change and the NAACP.
By clicking these links, you will be redirected to the Color of Change and NAACP websites, which are not owned or operated by Zappos and have their own separate terms and privacy policies.
Get in Touch
We are committed to doing the work to further inclusion and diversity in the oncoming weeks, months, and beyond. Your thoughts, questions, and feedback are vital for us to learn how we can better support the Black community and become a better ally.