- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Technical and stylish, the Tucano GT by Zamberlan features all of the comfort and design that you need to survive any situation.
- The soft yet supportive Hydrobloc® split-grain leathers wrap comfortably around the foot while the Cordura® fabric panels durably reduce weight and increase breathability.
- EVA midsole ensures comfort for everyday and heavy trail use.
- A technical lacing system will allow your foot to attain maximum feel.
- R.R.S. "Rubber Reinforcement System" gives you the protection and durability that you need and want.
- Microtex™ lining gives you the cushioning and comfort that you need.
- GORE-TEX® lining adds the best waterproof protection available in any shoe while also ensuring breathability and moisture wicking for feet on hot summer days.
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for added durability.
- Rear pull tab for easy on and off.
- Vibram™ Approach outsole gives you the grip and traction that you need on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 9.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tucano GT by Zamberlan. Sorry!
Interested in new Zamberlan products?
Made in Italy since 1929
Guiseppe Zamberlan (also known as “Bepi” for short), is the mastermind behind Zamberlan footwear. He began his career repairing shoes, which in turn developed into a career of making finely crafted boots. His passion for the trekking and the outdoors led him to search for better materials and more efficient construction methods of boot making to satisfy his need for ‘safer and easier’ movement throughout the mountains.
Zamberlan boots are quality tested for durability and performance. The Zamberlan company, which is situated at the foot of the Piccole Dolomiti, is an ideal testing ground for new products and ideas. It is within these mountains that new ideas for top quality boots are created and cultivated.
So after nearly 80 years of boot manufacturing, the Zamberlan Company is still a family run business, with the third generation actively taking part in all stages of design and production. At Zamberlan, they remain dedicated to their hand made boots and believe they will carry you well throughout your journey.