- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Shoes not included.
- The Yaktrax Walker is designed for people who are looking for an easy-to-use, lightweight traction device for their shoes.
- The Walker is the original version of Yaktrax and is ideal for pedestrians, the elderly, business people or anyone who want greater stability on ice and snow.
- Made out of an injection molded thermal plastic elastomer that's designed for easy on and off.
- The coils are protected against rusting and hand-wound to give you 360 degrees of traction on ice and snow.
- When you walk in the Yaktrax Walker, every step you take places hundreds of biting edges in direct contact with the ice beneath your feet.
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -41°F.
- Outerband conforms to the length and width of your boot or shoe.
- High strength horizontal coils provide forward and backward stability.
- Vertical coil pattern provides side-to-side stability.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Yaktrax Walker by YakTrax. Sorry!
Interested in new YakTrax products?
Yay, I love these! I live in a place with snowy winters and often icy/snowpacked conditions, and I walk outside a fair amount of time. I picked my way through lumpy, icy sidewalks, but now I have the extra stability of YakTrax. These are very easy to take on and off, just don't wear them indoors as others have said. A friend of mine hurt herself while wearing these on smooth tile; they'll make your feet go right out from under you if you're wearing them on that! I've also heard that they tend to snap if you wear them in extremely cold temps, but that hasn't been a problem for me yet.
- Meredith - customer
- from Madison, WI
- December 16, 2009
I live in S.W. Norway, where we get snow, then rain, which converts the snowy ways to glaciers. I swear by YakTrax...they keep me upright even in the most difficult conditions. I recommend them highly to everyone. They could save Americans thousands of dollars in medical bills!
- Nancy W - customer
- January 4, 2011
After two falls on ice over the past several Midwest winters, one resulting in a broken elbow, I found myself cautiously shuffling along and afraid. I ordered the Yaktrax Walker after reading the reviews and it has made a tremendous difference, grabbing into the snow and ice. They aren\'t handy for short trips, as they must be removed before walking indoors, but they\'re great for prolonged outdoor activity and have given me back the confidence to walk my dog without fear of wiping out. Great product!
- Susan - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- December 29, 2009
Outstanding value in every way. Worn daily during a winter on an iced in island on Georgian Bay. Went on easily over my snowboots. Strictly outdoors, damaging on indoor surfaces. Gave wonderfully safe footing on packed snow or a few inches of snow over ice. Tend to pull off in deeper snow more suited to snow shoes. Not so good on glare ice which demands studs or crampons. I found them on Zappos shortly before our Canada winter trip and they were the best buy of the season. Highly recommended.
- Susan H - customer
- from Bermuda
- November 8, 2009
Very nice. Okay, so I'm a woman and I wear a size 11 shoe in womens. I ordered these Yaktrax and they fit fine on my boots. How are they on ice? Well, so far so good and you can barely tell I'm wearing anything. How hard is it to put on? Extremely easy, thank God. Would I recommend? Yes. Nice because as long as you don't have a big heel they should fit over most shoes and you can slip them off when you get inside. About as easy to take on and off as slippers. Hope this helps.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Illinoisthree.email@example.com
- December 17, 2008