- Bring just the right touch of chic to your ensemble.
- Twill legging with riding pant style seaming.
- Elastic waist for easy dressing and a custom fit.
- Ruched panel at front knee is a distinct XCVI™ design.
- Ideal to pair with your favorite heels or flats.
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Waist Measurement: 36 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X (Women's 16-18), inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plus Size Twill Oslo Legging by XCVI Plus Size. Sorry!
Interested in new XCVI Plus Size products?
Gita, together with designer Lilia Gorodonitski, manifested a shared vision for XCVI: to develop wearable, movable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style, but also believe in comfort. XCVI delivers chic separates that are an absolute dream to wear. Cotton has never looked so good!
These are the most attractive pants I have ever owned! I am long waisted but have heavy thighs and short legs and my legs looked slim in these. I own all 3 colors. I'm going to buy the shorter crop pants and am sure I'll be satisfied with them, also! Am also going to check out the tops in XCVI!
I'd also recommend: JJill's Pure Jill line has some nice pull on pants.
- Cheryl K - customer
- from NYS Catskill Mntns.
- April 24, 2013
I love these pants. The fit is perfect the style is so everyday chic! The only problem I have with these pants are the seams. The stitching started to open up along two seams and they are not tight on me and the seams that opened are not stress points. I've since repaired them and have washed them several times. They keep their shape and I have not had any other problems with them.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 6, 2013