- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The XCVI™ 'Plus Size Peasant Skirt' emanates chic style without sacrificing comfort.
- Diagonal gores of ruched stretch poplin fabric cascade over the leg for an arresting drape.
- Wide elastic waistband offers easy wear. Fold the waistband over if desired.
- 43" length.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 38 in
- Waist Measurement: 35 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X (Women's 16-18). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plus Size Peasant Skirt by XCVI Plus Size. Sorry!
Interested in new XCVI Plus Size products?
Gita, together with designer Lilia Gorodonitski, manifested a shared vision for XCVI: to develop wearable, movable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style, but also believe in comfort. XCVI delivers chic separates that are an absolute dream to wear. Cotton has never looked so good!
True to size. Great length. Feels marvelous! I got the 3X and I could've gotten away with the 2X. I've already received several compliments on the first wear.
- Erica - customer
- from Sunny San Diego
- September 8, 2010
I am a 18/20 and this fits perfect. Perfect for travel, ball it up and go. You can easily dress it up or down. Putting it on straight out of the box it was misshapen, as if I had a giant dragon tail behind me (my husband's kind words) one wash and a hang dry solved the problem. Took on a two week road trip to Montana and wore it nightly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from West Coast, USA
- August 30, 2011
This is a fabulous skirt in every category. It's exceedingly comfortable, travels incredibly well, washes and dries terrifically, the length is great. This is the best all-around skirt I've ever worn. XCVI should introduce this skirt in many more colors and keep varied colors always available in this skirt. A stone color (grayish/light beige neutral) would be swell to see in this skirt. The Reach style by XCVI is also a fantastic long skirt which provides great comfort and a great look -- and that style, also, should be introduced by XCVI in a multitude of colors.
I'd also recommend: Allen Allen (Need to provide more XL sizing)
- Ceilia R - customer
- from Austin, TX
- July 6, 2012