- The innovative XCVI™ Cropped Palazzo is the epitome of casual chic.
- Tiers of striking ruched cotton cascade down the side.
- Expansive palazzo leg provides comfort and style.
- Wide roll-down waistband offers versatile wear.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 33 in
- Outseam: 31 in
- Inseam: 22 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 50 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X (Women's 16-18), inseam 21. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plus Size Cropped Palazzo by XCVI Plus Size. Sorry!
Interested in new XCVI Plus Size products?
Gita, together with designer Lilia Gorodonitski, manifested a shared vision for XCVI: to develop wearable, movable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style, but also believe in comfort. XCVI delivers chic separates that are an absolute dream to wear. Cotton has never looked so good!
Very cute! I think they are sized a little smaller. I usually fit into a smaller size in number, but these even though a larger size in number, fit just right.
- Anonymous - customer
- from McKinney, TX
- April 30, 2011
LOVE! These are wonderful pants. Much cuter in person. The only bummer is you'll have to iron or dry clean them or they don't look like the picture. Very cute though. I bought them in the other color as well. Well made brand. :)
- Erica - customer
- from Sunny San Diego
- September 20, 2012
I am buying more colors from Zappos. Great pants, great customer service. That should say it all!
- Gerri g - customer
- from Lake Forest California
- August 2, 2012
The 1st pair I got was in my regular 2x but the folded over elastic waist was too tight. This 3x fits around the waist but the amount of material at the bottom is too much for my short legs -- better for a long legged woman. I'm pear shaped with short legs.
I'd also recommend: I love other XCVI products; also NYDJ's
- Cheryl K - customer
- from NYS Catskill Mountains
- September 30, 2012
I was so excited to find these in a plus size- had to try them. I wish they had pockets. These are adorable, but at top dollar, I need pockets. They do run small - I usually chose a 2x, but it took 3x. The rolling waist band is so comfortable, but pockets is a deal breaker at this price. Sure worth a try.
- Jennifer M - customer
- from Bluffton, SC
- August 6, 2012