- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stretch poplin pant sports a natural rise and super wide leg.
- Comfy fold-over stretch knit waistband.
- Subtle shirring emanates from the front scoop pockets.
- Tonal topstitching runs down the leg and encircles the hem.
- 32" inseam.
- 11" front rise.
- 16" back rise.
- 30" leg opening.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lovejoy Pant by XCVI. Sorry!
Interested in new XCVI products?
Gita, together with designer Lilia Gorodonitski, manifested a shared vision for XCVI: to develop wearable, movable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style, but also believe in comfort. XCVI delivers chic separates that are an absolute dream to wear. Cotton has never looked so good!
XCVI Lovejoy Pant
I bought these last year from another site and they are 1 of my favorite. They couldn't be more comfortable. I wear a size 6 and went with the small. The x-small would have been perfect. Size down on these.
- Laurie - customer
- from honolulu
- January 28, 2012
These are perfection! These XCVI pants even have pockets! I am 41 years old, 5'8½", 160 pounds. I have bought several pairs of pants from this company in size small, although I wear size 8 in jeans. I have always loved Palazzo and wide-leg pants. XCVI has perfected this style. These pants are well worth the cost at full price or on sale. I splurged and bought the cropped side tier Palazzo, the Lovejoy pants, the Foldover Palazzo, and the willowy wide leg pants (which will be delivered tomorrow). I am sure they will last quite a while, and I look forward to more styles becoming available in my size and color preferences. I am saving my money to buy more. I absolutely love them!
- Clark - customer
- January 6, 2012
I love XCVI Brand always comfortable and style is perfect. Many compliments when wearing these and a few of their other styles. I find this brand runs large so I would order a size down for perfect fit. Wash well, wear great the only issue is they do strech out after wearing, but once washed they are back to normal.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston MA
- June 6, 2012