- For peeling and shaping any round fruit nothing beats a proper paring knife for the task.
- The ultra-sharp, curved edge of the peeling knife makes it ideal for cleaning, shaping and peeling fruits and vegetables.
- Using state-of-the-art laser technology, the GOURMET series is precisely cut from one piece of steel.
- The blade is comprised of a special steel alloy that's exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- Riveted synthetic handle with finger guard is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Blade length: 2.25"
Blade width: 0.5"
Handle length: 4.25"
Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GOURMET 2.25" Peeling Knife - 4034-7 by Wusthof. Sorry!
Interested in new Wusthof products?
Wüsthof has been a family-owned business, creating top-of-the-line cutlery since 1814. With pride in the family business and high standards for cutlery, Wüsthof manufactures top-quality knives for home cooks and chefs alike. Whether you’re a novice cook or a seasoned chef, the precision performance of Wüsthof knives will make food prep easier and more enjoyable.
Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, and all forged knives go through a forty-point process. Today, more than 350 forged knives are available in the Wüsthof assortment, along with stamped knives, cutting boards, honing steels, knife blocks, kitchen tools and scissors. Specially tempered high-carbon steel blades ensure outstanding strength and superior sharpness, and Wüsthof’s Classic and Classic IKON collections are consumer favorites. All Wüsthof knives are designed with contoured handles to perfectly fit into your hands with comfort and ease.
Cooking in the kitchen is like creating art. It should be fun and relaxing. Whether you’re preparing pieces of sushi, slicing the family’s favorite roast, or carving beautiful garnishes, do it all with ease using knives you can trust. Wuthof’s signature Trident logo is a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality. Do it all in the kitchen with Wüsthof.