- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With all the essential kitchen cutlery plus steak knives for the dinner table, this block set has you covered and then some!
- 18-piece set includes:
1 x 2.5" Paring knife
1 x 3.0" Paring knife
1 x 2.75" Trimming knife
1 x 2.25" Bird's beak peeling knife
1 x 4.5" Utility knife
1 x 4.5" Serrated salami knife
1 x 8.0" Kitchen/slicing knife
1 x 8.0" Bread knife
1 x 8.0" Cook's/Chef's knife
1 x 9.0" Sharpening steel
6 x 4.5" Steak knives
1 x Kitchen shears
1 x Hardwood knife storage block
- Using state-of-the-art laser technology, the GOURMET series is precisely cut from one piece of steel.
- The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- The specially designed handle acts as a bolster for balance and guards the finger for safety.
- Full tang construction from the blade through the back of the handle for a solid feel and confident control.
- Riveted synthetic handle is smooth and seamless for a comfortable grip.
- The attractive hardwood storage block keeps all the knives close at hand.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Knives only made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GOURMET 18-Piece Block Set - 9318 by Wusthof. Sorry!
Interested in new Wusthof products?
Wüsthof has been a family-owned business, creating top-of-the-line cutlery since 1814. With pride in the family business and high standards for cutlery, Wüsthof manufactures top-quality knives for home cooks and chefs alike. Whether you’re a novice cook or a seasoned chef, the precision performance of Wüsthof knives will make food prep easier and more enjoyable.
Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, and all forged knives go through a forty-point process. Today, more than 350 forged knives are available in the Wüsthof assortment, along with stamped knives, cutting boards, honing steels, knife blocks, kitchen tools and scissors. Specially tempered high-carbon steel blades ensure outstanding strength and superior sharpness, and Wüsthof’s Classic and Classic IKON collections are consumer favorites. All Wüsthof knives are designed with contoured handles to perfectly fit into your hands with comfort and ease.
Cooking in the kitchen is like creating art. It should be fun and relaxing. Whether you’re preparing pieces of sushi, slicing the family’s favorite roast, or carving beautiful garnishes, do it all with ease using knives you can trust. Wuthof’s signature Trident logo is a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality. Do it all in the kitchen with Wüsthof.