- Great for the traveling chef and for taking your cutlery along with you on camping trips.
- Constructed from rugged cordura material for added durability.
- Convenient carry handle with hook-and-loop closure securely holds roll in place during transport.
- Rolls opens flat and features a large mesh pouch, four card slots, and three pouches for storing pens or other small kitchen items.
- Zippered panel unzips and securely hold up to 12 of your favorite kitchen knives.
- Dimensions: 20.0" wide x 1.5" deep x 7.0" high (28.0" unrolled).
- Weight: 1 lb 6.0 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 12-Pocket Cordura Knife Roll by Wusthof. Sorry!
Interested in new Wusthof products?
Wüsthof has been a family-owned business, creating top-of-the-line cutlery since 1814. With pride in the family business and high standards for cutlery, Wüsthof manufactures top-quality knives for home cooks and chefs alike. Whether you’re a novice cook or a seasoned chef, the precision performance of Wüsthof knives will make food prep easier and more enjoyable.
Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, and all forged knives go through a forty-point process. Today, more than 350 forged knives are available in the Wüsthof assortment, along with stamped knives, cutting boards, honing steels, knife blocks, kitchen tools and scissors. Specially tempered high-carbon steel blades ensure outstanding strength and superior sharpness, and Wüsthof’s Classic and Classic IKON collections are consumer favorites. All Wüsthof knives are designed with contoured handles to perfectly fit into your hands with comfort and ease.
Cooking in the kitchen is like creating art. It should be fun and relaxing. Whether you’re preparing pieces of sushi, slicing the family’s favorite roast, or carving beautiful garnishes, do it all with ease using knives you can trust. Wuthof’s signature Trident logo is a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality. Do it all in the kitchen with Wüsthof.
Wusthof 12-Pocket Cordura Knife Roll
Bought this as a gift for my son at Christmas. He was very happy with the quality and craftsmanship. Has more pockets than what you can really see, not to mention a place to put your personal information in case of loss.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Knoxville, TN
- January 11, 2013