- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The average foot perspires a pint of moisture per day. This moisture stays within the linings thus deteriorating the shoe. The moisture also magnifies the internal temperature of the shoe thus creating potential discomfort. Full cedar shoe trees absorb damaging moisture from the linings of shoes thus increasing the life of your shoes and making them more comfortable to wear.
- Kiln dried aromatic cedar shoe tree absorbs perspiration and maintains shoe shape.
- For those who prefer the traditional solid toe, this shoe tree is the answer.
- Moisture dissipates easily through ventilation slots in the full toe.
- A routed overhang in the heel handles with ease, and the steel hardware is plated with brass.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (Men's 10-11), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Full Shoe Trees by Woodlore. Sorry!
Interested in new Woodlore products?
The goal at Woodlore is to build a reputation for quality that is as strong as the wood used in Woodlore products. Woodlore klin dries lumber to a precise moisture content, carefully controlling humidity levels throughout the manufacturing process to prevent cracking and warping. Fine sanding gives every surface a silken finish. Only the heaviest gauge brass-plate hardware is used to ensure extra durability. Such uncompromising standards bring out the lasting beauty of Woodlore´s natural cedar products.
Woodlore also understands the importance of preserving the environment for future generations. Therefore, Woodlore practices selective cutting, which allows aromatic cedar to grow faster than it is harvested. Woodlore follows manufacturing techniques designed to waste as little as possible. Also, all Woodlore packaging is both recycled and recyclable.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Woodlore Men's Full Shoe Trees
- Jim S - customer
- October 30, 2011
These are really great for man's shoes after they've been worn all day and are sweaty and have an odor. They keep the shoes dry and in shape, and make them fresh for the next time you use them. My hubby puts them in his shoes as soon as he takes them off. He switches shoes each day, so each pair gets a day in these shoe tred, and they've really kept his shoes in great shape.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Somerset, NJ
- May 26, 2011
Awesome product! Keeps my Florshiem Wingtips looking new and smelling great! Zappos is amazing as always!
I'd also recommend: Florshiem
- Francois D - customer
- from United States
- March 29, 2011
This was the first time I ordered anything from Zappos. It was quite easy and needless to say my husband was thrilled that I was able to find the shoe trees he needed. It was quite easy to order and they came in a convenient amount of time.
- Marian - customer
- from New York
- February 1, 2011
My spouse swears by these for adding to the longevity of his leather wingtips. The shoe tree flattens the shoe sole back into shape after a day of wear. Otherwise, the sole would start to curl upward at the toe end, and eventually crack.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 26, 2010