- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Now you can let the small details bring it home with the Happy Father's Day Shoe Tree by Woodlore™
- Heat stamped "Happy Father's Day!".
- The average foot perspires a pint of moisture per day. This moisture stays within the linings thus deteriorating the shoe. The moisture also magnifies the internal temperature of the shoe thus creating potential discomfort. Full cedar shoe trees absorb damaging moisture from the linings of shoes thus increasing the life of your shoes and making them more comfortable to wear.
- Kiln dried aromatic cedar shoe tree absorbs perspiration and maintains shoe shape.
- Combining and overhang heel with an expandable split toe, this highly functional tree is the perfect fit for all styles of footwear.
- Brass-plated steel hardware adds an elegant touch.
- Made in the USA.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (Men's 11.5-13), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Happy Father's Day by Woodlore. Sorry!
Interested in new Woodlore products?
The goal at Woodlore is to build a reputation for quality that is as strong as the wood used in Woodlore products. Woodlore klin dries lumber to a precise moisture content, carefully controlling humidity levels throughout the manufacturing process to prevent cracking and warping. Fine sanding gives every surface a silken finish. Only the heaviest gauge brass-plate hardware is used to ensure extra durability. Such uncompromising standards bring out the lasting beauty of Woodlore´s natural cedar products.
Woodlore also understands the importance of preserving the environment for future generations. Therefore, Woodlore practices selective cutting, which allows aromatic cedar to grow faster than it is harvested. Woodlore follows manufacturing techniques designed to waste as little as possible. Also, all Woodlore packaging is both recycled and recyclable.