- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The average foot perspires a pint of moisture per day. This moisture stays within the linings thus deteriorating the shoe. The moisture also magnifies the internal temperature of the shoe thus creating potential discomfort. Full cedar shoe trees absorb damaging moisture from the linings of shoes thus increasing the life of your shoes and making them more comfortable to wear.
- Kiln dried aromatic cedar shoe tree absorbs perspiration and maintains shoe shape.
- No matter the style, our boot trees keep boots looking their best.
- Built with a high crown for proper shape and support, the solid toe prevents cave-in and wrinkling.
- Easy grip heel makes removal a snap.
- Features zinc-plated steel hardware.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boot Trees For Men by Woodlore. Sorry!
Interested in new Woodlore products?
The goal at Woodlore is to build a reputation for quality that is as strong as the wood used in Woodlore products. Woodlore klin dries lumber to a precise moisture content, carefully controlling humidity levels throughout the manufacturing process to prevent cracking and warping. Fine sanding gives every surface a silken finish. Only the heaviest gauge brass-plate hardware is used to ensure extra durability. Such uncompromising standards bring out the lasting beauty of Woodlore´s natural cedar products.
Woodlore also understands the importance of preserving the environment for future generations. Therefore, Woodlore practices selective cutting, which allows aromatic cedar to grow faster than it is harvested. Woodlore follows manufacturing techniques designed to waste as little as possible. Also, all Woodlore packaging is both recycled and recyclable.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
20% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
33% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
33% No arch support
Woodlore Boot Trees For Men
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 24 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I have been using boot trees for years and these are of very good quality. The heel portion is easy to pull up thanks to the way it's cut. Highly recommended.Read more » « Show less October 30, 2010 by Greg B
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
womans shoe tree - I bought this item to not only maintain the shape of my shoes, but having read other reviews, to stretch tho toebox of a pair of shoes that I had recently bought...NOT. Didn't do anything, not even a little bit...so, I will "break-in" my expensive little pair of shoes, and deal with the loss...Read more » « Show less February 3, 2005 by Andrea
I have been using boot trees for years and these are of very good quality. The heel portion is easy to pull up thanks to the way it's cut. Highly recommended.
- Greg B - customer
- from Fort Worth, Texas
- October 30, 2010
My husband received these boot trees as part of his Father's Day present. He loves them and now his golf shoes will stay in shape.
- Susan M - customer
- July 1, 2008
Boot Tree Testimony - The delivery and service were excellent. Just one problem with a crack in one piece of a pair, but Zappos sent a replacement pair before I was able to return the damaged pair. Really great service.
- Thomas W - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- May 31, 2008
The shoe trees work just fine.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Albany, NY
- September 25, 2007