- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The brand suggests ordering a full size up as this style runs small compared to traditional European sizing.
- Style and comfort come in rare form and is made possible with the Jewel slingback mary jane from Wolky®.
- Offered in a variety of leathers, the Jewel offers a hook-and-loop closure system to ensure easy on and off.
- Soft leather lining keeps feet feeling comfortable and dry all day long.
- Removable anatomical cork and latex footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Polyurethane outsole ensures lightweight durability on a variety of surfaces.
- The Jewel is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 8.5-9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jewel by Wolky. Sorry!
Interested in new Wolky products?
Rest assured that quality is the top focus with each and every step of the footwear process. Your feet will start to feel amazing the moment you slip your foot into a Wolky shoe.
Quality is always at the forefront from the design concept to final production. Designers put a lot of thought into the entire process before creating a collection. Every loop, lace, ban, seam and eyelet, full-grain leathers, and colors are all carefully considered from the design concept to the shoe making process from start to finish.
Fashion is one of the key elements in designing Wolky footwear, but that does not come at the expense of comfort. Their motto "It's what's inside that makes the difference" and not just for fashion.
At Wolky, they strive to provide the world’s finest fashion and comfort footwear to ensure that you can put your best foot forward with healthy support and in fashionable style.
7% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
80% True to size
13% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
60% Excellent arch support
40% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I never thought I could find anything other than Finn Comforts to be able to walk in my shoes and feel comfortable. I have wide feet. Need arch support and have a very high instep. I put these funky little shoes in red on my feet and felt some style and great comfort from the first minute! and, at half the price of my Fins! Great summer shoes!
- Anonymous - customer
- July 24, 2012
I wear a 40 narrow in Birkenstock and I needed a pair of sturdy sandals for an upcoming trip. I have narrow feet and lots of foot problems. In the Jewel I wear a 41. It worked great for the trip; I was able to walk for hours in comfort, day after day. I love the colors and the snake print, which give a little bit of an edge to offset the old lady-ish adjustable velcro straps -- I finally caved to them due to my narrow feet. I also love the thick sole; I need a lot of cushion underfoot. It is not as supportive as Birkenstock. The black does rub off onto the sole of the foot -- not that big of a deal in my opinion. Despite its drawbacks, I still give it 5 stars overall because it is so hard for me to find shoes that will fulfill both my wants and my needs. I would purchase the Jewel again.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Green Bay, WI
- June 16, 2012
Excellent shoes. I have had feet, knee, hip and low back issues so I studied hard to find the right walking sandal. I am tall and overweight. In these shoes, I walked all over Paris and the south of France. Good cushioning, great heel and arch protection, and stable. Rotated with Fitflops. Love the style.
- Sara - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- June 6, 2012
This is the only shoe I wear--year around! This latest color always draws positive comments.
I'd also recommend: Only Wolky!
- Connie C - customer
- from Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 10, 2012
Absolutely love these shoes both for walking and for fashion...I got yellow snakeskin and love them. I just ordered 2 pair for my cousin who has a movement disorder and she loves them. They give great support, a good base with arch support and look great.
- Jane - customer
- from Chicago, il
- October 9, 2012