- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The brand suggests ordering a full size up as this style runs small compared to traditional European sizing.
- Stylish and comfy, this Wolky® style is sure to be your new go-to look.
- Supple suede upper in a chic silhouette.
- Lace-up closure for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Leather lining naturally draws moisture from the feet to leave you feeling fresh.
- Removable anatomical cork and latex footbed massages the foot with each step.
- Chunky heel on a polyurethane outsole provide stability to maintain your sturdy stride.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 7.5-8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fermata by Wolky. Sorry!
Interested in new Wolky products?
Rest assured that quality is the top focus with each and every step of the footwear process. Your feet will start to feel amazing the moment you slip your foot into a Wolky shoe.
Quality is always at the forefront from the design concept to final production. Designers put a lot of thought into the entire process before creating a collection. Every loop, lace, ban, seam and eyelet, full-grain leathers, and colors are all carefully considered from the design concept to the shoe making process from start to finish.
Fashion is one of the key elements in designing Wolky footwear, but that does not come at the expense of comfort. Their motto "It's what's inside that makes the difference" and not just for fashion.
At Wolky, they strive to provide the world’s finest fashion and comfort footwear to ensure that you can put your best foot forward with healthy support and in fashionable style.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
This ankle boot gives me the feeling of walking on clouds. This is one cool boot. I'd order them in all the colors if Wolky would go beyond grey, black and brown. The only minor thing is that it takes just a few seconds longer to get this boot over my heels. Once on, the fit is perfect. I usually wear a 9 1/2, so I ordered this in a 41, and it was just right.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anna - customer
- December 4, 2012
These are really nice looking on, a sleek neat classy style that I love, nice leather, solid construction. I think they would look great with slacks and jeans. But no matter how many pads and arch supports I tried, I just couldn't get these to be comfortable. First, there wasn't much padding on the footbed. But most importantly, my foot slid forward and all the pressure went to the ball of my foot. This might have been because of my foot anatomy, because I have weak arches. But I tried every kind of orthotic. From the appearance of its structure, the shoe looked like it had arch support, but it sure didn't work for me. Regretfully, I had to return them. (I usually wear an 11.5, but followed the advice to order a larger size -- a 43 -- and that did just fit the length of my foot.)
I'd also recommend: naot
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Petersburg, FL
- March 30, 2013