- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The brand suggests ordering a full size up as this style runs small compared to traditional European sizing.
- Add a little motorcycle-inspired design to your seasonal look with the Bravo boot from Wolky®.
- Rich leather upper with an adjustable buckle strap allows for a secure fit.
- Pull tab with a side zipper allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Anatomically shaped and removable footbed massages the foot with each step.
- Elevated heel with rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 8.5-9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bravo by Wolky. Sorry!
Interested in new Wolky products?
Rest assured that quality is the top focus with each and every step of the footwear process. Your feet will start to feel amazing the moment you slip your foot into a Wolky shoe.
Quality is always at the forefront from the design concept to final production. Designers put a lot of thought into the entire process before creating a collection. Every loop, lace, ban, seam and eyelet, full-grain leathers, and colors are all carefully considered from the design concept to the shoe making process from start to finish.
Fashion is one of the key elements in designing Wolky footwear, but that does not come at the expense of comfort. Their motto "It's what's inside that makes the difference" and not just for fashion.
At Wolky, they strive to provide the world’s finest fashion and comfort footwear to ensure that you can put your best foot forward with healthy support and in fashionable style.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Had high hopes for this boot. The style was exactly what I was looking for and it was available in my size (11.5/12 or 42/43). The shoe was difficult to get on because the leather was stiff around the heel. The shoe seemed stiff overall and I'm not sure it would have been comfortable during the break-in period. Ultimaely they went back, because they were just a bit too narrow for me.
I'd also recommend: Frye
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 15, 2013