- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For the avid player, support, stability and acceleration are key to keeping at the top of your game. Get just that and raise the limits with the Stance Elite tennis shoe from Wilson®!
- Lightweight, synthetic leather upper with mesh panels for super lightweight support and breathability.
- Outrigger geometry at the outside of the foot provides added stability.
- Seamless internal quarter reinforcer.
- Ortholite comfort foam sockliner.
- DST Foam insole board.
- DST Foam full-length midsole cushions each step.
- R-dst in the heel and forefoot provides added cushioning and rebound.
- DF2: Dynamic Feel heel-toe drop of 9mm for cushioned court feel and quick reaction.
- 2DF-S: Die-cut PU forefoot piece provides added stability and responsiveness.
- PU heel support.
- New all-court Duralast® outsole for durability and traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stance Elite by Wilson. Sorry!
Interested in new Wilson products?
A trusted brand in the sports industry, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. has been tirelessly creating the world's best equipment and standing behind it. Multiple organizations stand with them, too. As the official game ball of the NFL, NBA, and MLB, Wilson has a long tradition of being associated with the best and brightest in the industry. From the likes of Michael Jordan to Pete Sampras, they've been the brand that athletes trust when it comes to Wilson sporting goods, Wilson shoes, Wilson clothing, and Wilson accessories.
As the originators of countless ground-breaking technologies, Wilson has produced legendary products across the entire sports landscape. From the very first valve-inflated football in 1925 to the [K]Factor Racquet that helped bring Serena Williams and Roger Federer to victory at the Australian Open in 2006, Wilson has created technology that advances the industry and the athlete alike.
Each and every day, Wilson earns the respect of players, coaches, and athletic programs worldwide by not just meeting their needs and expectations, but by exceeding them with their dependable collection of Wilson sneakers and Wilson sporting goods. Whether it's continuing to make footballs by hand to ensure tight proper stitching every time, or by innovating new products like moisture wicking basketballs for the best possible grip, or personally molding baseball gloves to player's hands, Wilson’s reputation is built on a century of respect. Few brands have earned this respect. Few brands ever will.