- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Wish there was more time in the day? Your opponent sure will when you lace up the Rush Pro CC clay court tennis shoe from Wilson®, and time is finally on your side!
- Lightweight synthetic leather upper with mesh panels for lightweight support with the breathability needed to keep your feet comfortable.
- Outrigger geometry on the outside of the foot for added stability.
- High abrasion-resistant over-molded toe guard.
- Seamless internal quarter reinforcer.
- Ortholite comfort foam sockliner for increased comfort.
- Endofit™ full construction inner sleeve for unparalleled comfort, intuitive fit and added stability.
- DST Foam insole board.
- Low-profile DST Foam full-length midsole.
- R-dst in the heel and forefoot for cushioning and rebound.
- 3D-Fs: 3-D injected TPU forefoot piece for overall stability and responsiveness.
- DF1™: Dynamic Feel heel-toe drop of 6mm for low to the ground court feel and optimum agility.
- New clay-specific Duralast outsole for the ultimate in clay court traction.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rush Pro CC by Wilson. Sorry!
Interested in new Wilson products?
A trusted brand in the sports industry, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. has been tirelessly creating the world's best equipment and standing behind it. Multiple organizations stand with them, too. As the official game ball of the NFL, NBA, and MLB, Wilson has a long tradition of being associated with the best and brightest in the industry. From the likes of Michael Jordan to Pete Sampras, they've been the brand that athletes trust when it comes to Wilson sporting goods, Wilson shoes, Wilson clothing, and Wilson accessories.
As the originators of countless ground-breaking technologies, Wilson has produced legendary products across the entire sports landscape. From the very first valve-inflated football in 1925 to the [K]Factor Racquet that helped bring Serena Williams and Roger Federer to victory at the Australian Open in 2006, Wilson has created technology that advances the industry and the athlete alike.
Each and every day, Wilson earns the respect of players, coaches, and athletic programs worldwide by not just meeting their needs and expectations, but by exceeding them with their dependable collection of Wilson sneakers and Wilson sporting goods. Whether it's continuing to make footballs by hand to ensure tight proper stitching every time, or by innovating new products like moisture wicking basketballs for the best possible grip, or personally molding baseball gloves to player's hands, Wilson’s reputation is built on a century of respect. Few brands have earned this respect. Few brands ever will.