- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Recreate your favorite hail mary pass or game-breaking interception with this NCAA® Replica gameball from Wilson®.
- Features an official size, NFHS® approved football for high school athletes.
- Exclusive 899 WE leather cover with deeper pebble and a firmer texture.
- Grip stripes for improved grip over traditional painted stripes.
- Patented ACL™ (Accurate Control Lacing™) Laces made of pebbled composite leather provides 174% more grip than traditional laces.
- Multi-layered lining for better shape and durability.
- 3-ply bladder for better air retention and moisture control.
- Inflate to 11 - 13 psi.
- Moisten needle before inflating.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NCAL® Gameball Replica by Wilson. Sorry!
Interested in new Wilson products?
A trusted brand in the sports industry, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. has been tirelessly creating the world's best equipment and standing behind it. Multiple organizations stand with them, too. As the official game ball of the NFL, NBA, and MLB, Wilson has a long tradition of being associated with the best and brightest in the industry. From the likes of Michael Jordan to Pete Sampras, they've been the brand that athletes trust when it comes to Wilson sporting goods, Wilson shoes, Wilson clothing, and Wilson accessories.
As the originators of countless ground-breaking technologies, Wilson has produced legendary products across the entire sports landscape. From the very first valve-inflated football in 1925 to the [K]Factor Racquet that helped bring Serena Williams and Roger Federer to victory at the Australian Open in 2006, Wilson has created technology that advances the industry and the athlete alike.
Each and every day, Wilson earns the respect of players, coaches, and athletic programs worldwide by not just meeting their needs and expectations, but by exceeding them with their dependable collection of Wilson sneakers and Wilson sporting goods. Whether it's continuing to make footballs by hand to ensure tight proper stitching every time, or by innovating new products like moisture wicking basketballs for the best possible grip, or personally molding baseball gloves to player's hands, Wilson’s reputation is built on a century of respect. Few brands have earned this respect. Few brands ever will.