- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Not all of us were blessed with blazing 4.3 speed and a canon arm. So for the rest of us mortal men, Wilson® offers the GST™ NCAA® Game Ball football to help you work on your mechanics to throw crisper more precise passes!
- Features GST™ (Game Saving Technology) which offers better football construction.
- Exclusive Wilson® WE leather with deeper pebble and firmer texture. Look for the distinct "W" on the ball!
- Patented composite-leather, laid-in stripes are 82% more gripable than traditional painted stripes.
- ACL™ (Accurate Control Lacing) lacing system are made out of pebbled composite leather which provide 174% more grip than traditional laces.
- 3-ply badder for better air retention and moisture control.
- Multi-layered lining for better shape and durability.
- NCAA® and NFHS® approved.
- Moisten needle before inflating.
- Inflate to 13 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GST™ NCAA® Game Ball by Wilson. Sorry!
Interested in new Wilson products?
A trusted brand in the sports industry, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. has been tirelessly creating the world's best equipment and standing behind it. Multiple organizations stand with them, too. As the official game ball of the NFL, NBA, and MLB, Wilson has a long tradition of being associated with the best and brightest in the industry. From the likes of Michael Jordan to Pete Sampras, they've been the brand that athletes trust when it comes to Wilson sporting goods, Wilson shoes, Wilson clothing, and Wilson accessories.
As the originators of countless ground-breaking technologies, Wilson has produced legendary products across the entire sports landscape. From the very first valve-inflated football in 1925 to the [K]Factor Racquet that helped bring Serena Williams and Roger Federer to victory at the Australian Open in 2006, Wilson has created technology that advances the industry and the athlete alike.
Each and every day, Wilson earns the respect of players, coaches, and athletic programs worldwide by not just meeting their needs and expectations, but by exceeding them with their dependable collection of Wilson sneakers and Wilson sporting goods. Whether it's continuing to make footballs by hand to ensure tight proper stitching every time, or by innovating new products like moisture wicking basketballs for the best possible grip, or personally molding baseball gloves to player's hands, Wilson’s reputation is built on a century of respect. Few brands have earned this respect. Few brands ever will.