- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Give your lil' one the edge and confidence they need to swing for the fences with the CF5™ -10 bat from DeMarini®!
- TR3™ F.L.O. (Fused Layered Optimized) Composite™ handle is designed to provide stiffness without the added weight.
- TR3™ F.L.O. Composite™ Barrel - A compact carbon makes for an even lighter and stronger bat delivering the ideal swing-weight to get around the nastiest of fastballs.
- Doublewall® barrel design.
- Half + Half construction—a revolutionary two-piece hitting system—silences feedback on off-center hits and creates the largest, most responsive sweet spot by flexing before impact and re-coiling with a burst of ball-launching energy.
- CLUTCH End Cap returns impact energy straight to the barrel.
- Internal Geo Cap™ end cap is loaded with load-balancing triangles to maintain stiffness of barrel and provide smooth feel.
- Numerical Rotation Index™ system reminds players to rotate bat extending the life of the bat.
- 1.15 BPF™ approved.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CF5™ -10 by Wilson. Sorry!
Interested in new Wilson products?
A trusted brand in the sports industry, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. has been tirelessly creating the world's best equipment and standing behind it. Multiple organizations stand with them, too. As the official game ball of the NFL, NBA, and MLB, Wilson has a long tradition of being associated with the best and brightest in the industry. From the likes of Michael Jordan to Pete Sampras, they've been the brand that athletes trust when it comes to Wilson sporting goods, Wilson shoes, Wilson clothing, and Wilson accessories.
As the originators of countless ground-breaking technologies, Wilson has produced legendary products across the entire sports landscape. From the very first valve-inflated football in 1925 to the [K]Factor Racquet that helped bring Serena Williams and Roger Federer to victory at the Australian Open in 2006, Wilson has created technology that advances the industry and the athlete alike.
Each and every day, Wilson earns the respect of players, coaches, and athletic programs worldwide by not just meeting their needs and expectations, but by exceeding them with their dependable collection of Wilson sneakers and Wilson sporting goods. Whether it's continuing to make footballs by hand to ensure tight proper stitching every time, or by innovating new products like moisture wicking basketballs for the best possible grip, or personally molding baseball gloves to player's hands, Wilson’s reputation is built on a century of respect. Few brands have earned this respect. Few brands ever will.