- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Long hikes with feel like a quick trip with the comfortable Merino Comfort Hiker by Wigwam®.
- Midweight, fully cushioned crew sock.
- Odor resistant, insulated and won't shrink or itch.
- Foot hugging design for added comfort.
- Stay put leg and top.
- Seamless toe closure.
- Materials: 67% Merino wool, 21% nylon, 7% elastic, 5% acrylic.
- Machine wash warm with no bleach or fabric softener, tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA and Imported.
- Sold in a three-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Merino Comfort Hiker 3-Pair Pack by Wigwam. Sorry!
Interested in new Wigwam products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Wigwam Merino Comfort Hiker 3-Pair Pack
I have about 5 pairs which I bought over a year ago and have worn and washed them on a consistent basis. These socks are showing almost no wear!
I'd also recommend: smartwool
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- March 27, 2013
Love these socks in the winter in Chicago! I used to always steal my brother's but love them so much I needed some of my own. Depending on the fit, I can wear these with some boots, but mostly I wear them on my way home from the gym (the tall socks keep the 3 inches between my leggings and socks super warm). Good quality brand, maybe not the most stylish but they keep you warm. Recommend!
- EmDem027 - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 26, 2013
Comfortable and warm. They're holding up well with regular wear for the last few months. The man is also very happy with the fit and wear of his. A worthwhile purchase.
- Caileen - customer
- from Lambertville, NJ
- February 7, 2013