- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Reach farther with thundering strength and lightning speed in these Ironman® Wigwam® socks.
- Patented Dri-release® technology utilizes an intimate engineered blend of moisture absorbing and moisture repelling fibers for super fast drying.
- Breathable mesh instep.
- Foot-hugging fit.
- Cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Seamless toe closure.
- Repels moisture and deters blisters.
- Heel tab to prevent sock slippage.
- Low cut length.
- Sold as a 6-pair pack.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Consists of:
17% X²O® Acrylic
2% Stretch Polyester
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ironman® Thunder Pro Low Cut 6-Pack by Wigwam. Sorry!
Interested in new Wigwam products?
Wigwam Ironman® Thunder Pro Low Cut 6-Pack
- Anonymous - customer
- from Miami, Oklahoma
- September 17, 2010
I have these Wigwam Ironman Thunder Pro Low Cut socks in both the size Medium and the size Large. I prefer the Large size because I have a very high instep. According to my shoe size, size 9 women's wide shoe...I should be able to wear the Medium size in these socks. In fact I've been wearing the mediums for a while and they are okay but have been a little tight across my high instep. I decided to try these same socks in a Large size...I like the Large size better. These socks provide a little padding, which is helpful if you have a foot like mine...some parts of my foot are wide and some parts are narrow...so I have to wear a Wide shoe, but this thicker sock helps fill in the gaps where my foot is too narrow. This sock is nice because it breathes well, and it's not too hot, even though it does offer some padding and protection. These socks have what I'd call a "medium" amount of padding or thickness. They also have a rounded tab near the ankle which prevents the socks from sliding into your shoes. Wigwam also makes a very thin blister-free sock, which I love because it doesn't squeeze my high instep...however, the thinner socks don't help me when I need extra padding in my shoe. The Wigwam Ironman Thunder Pro Low Cut socks are a good sock for warm-weather activities.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, California
- August 26, 2011