- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Love your loafer look this season with the Sing slip-on from White Mountain®.
- Leather or nubuck upper with contrast stitching for much added appeal.
- Soft fabric lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Uniquely designed man-made outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sing by White Mountain. Sorry!
Interested in new White Mountain products?
By combining fashion and comfort White Mountain has been able to create collections for the busy woman. White Mountain shoes create the freshest looks of the season at the best prices, so you no longer have to settle for last years fashion with White Mountain footwear. No matter the season, they seek to keep you up-to-date with the latest trends of the season.
White Mountain is unwilling to accept that a woman must make a choice between beautiful and comfortable shoes. Their commitment to "making your feet happy" is greater than ever and they hope you will share their vision and proudly wear White Mountain shoes. Just remember your White Mountain kicks will be stylin' while your wallet won´t be cryin'! Come on, scale the mountain, you'll look great at the top!!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
White Mountain Sing
I loved these shoes until I wore them the first day and they completely fell apart. I'm not kidding. The lining came off on one shoe and on the other shoe the stitching came unraveled. I'm going to return them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Kristen - customer
- from Washington, dc
- May 16, 2013