- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Zappos is proud to have Ward's Boxing Club NYC as part of our Emerging Designer program!
- Go from day to night in this flattering Peek-a-Boo Tee from Ward's Boxing Club NYC™—a women's boxing-inspired tee that's great in or out of the ring!
- Features a sensual open-back design for comfort and great feel.
- Wide-cut sleeves and neckline for easy on and off when your gloves are on.
- Ward's Boxing Club NYC screenprint on front.
- An extend tail provides ample coverage.
- Subtle Ward's Boxing Club NYC logo on lower center-back.
- Made from a rayon blend.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Peek-a-Boo Tee by Ward's Boxing Club NYC. Sorry!
Interested in new Ward's Boxing Club NYC products?
Each piece is designed to motivate and activate the customer. Whether in the ring, in the gym or in the world, they are dedicated to inspire people to achieve that extra level that all fighters constantly strive to attain. With that in mind, they are constantly looking for new ideas to further this vision.
Every design is produced with the sole intent of providing customers with quality, fashion and value along with that extra stimulation for life that sets WARD'S apart from others. Ward's Boxing Club, NYC is "for the fighter in all of us." It's their way of life and they enthusiastically offer it to you!
Ward's Boxing Club NYC The Peek-a-Boo Tee
This shirt is so comfy and cute! I'm very big busted, so I have to wear a tank underneath the shirt and was originally concerned that the shirt wouldn't be flattering from the front. Once on, I really liked the cut and fit of the shirt. For me, the way it was cut (at the bottom) was surprisingly flattering to my midsection. Perfect for lounging around or a casual day/night out!
- Lauren - customer
- November 23, 2012