We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The Skitch has a wire frame which features optical quality metal alloy construction. Hand soldered and fitted with multi barrel hinges and packaged in a custom hard case to maintain shape.
- All Von Zipper lenses offer UVA and UVB protection and all block harmful rays from the sun.
- Base 8 spherical lens.
- Polycarbonate lens deliver UV400 protection and Impact Resistance. Distortion free, optically correct and shatter resistant.
- Stainless steel optical hinges.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads and shapeable temples allow for custom fit.
- Temple Length: 116 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Weight: 1.32 oz
- Lens Height: 41 mm
- Lens Width: 129 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Buyer remorse... Once I placed the order buyers remorse hit... When I got the glasses it faded fast. Great feel, great quality, and the gradient of the lens are very good for every day use, especially driving.
- Mauro - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- January 9, 2008
I love it! I tried these sunglasses on in a store before I decided to buy them online. The price at the store was $150, at Zappos.com they were only $100 (plus free overnight shipping). Not only did they cost more in the store, but they were the last pair and there was a huge scratch on one lens. Luckily, I found the same exact sunglasses on Zappos.com. I was extremely happy when it arrived in my mail the very next day, scratch free and absolutely flawless.
- Zer - customer
- from California
- August 12, 2007
Great glasses - The Skitch is perfect. Glasses are made really well. Clean lines and fits to perfection. This is my 2nd Skitch. If you're looking for aviators without a high price get these. I’m waiting for Zappos to get these in black.
I'd also recommend: Skitch in Olive or Black
- Ahbot - customer
- from Long Beach, So Cal
- August 11, 2007
Great Glasses - I bought these glasses at a local skate shop in San Diego, and I love them. My head is a little small, so the glasses are slightly large, but they still look great. I lifeguard so it's important to have good eye protection and once I started wearing these, my eyes felt a lot better. I would definitely recommend these shades. They come with a great case to protect them also.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- July 23, 2007
Looking Great - I was a bit of a skeptic ordering them online, but when they came in and I put them on I loved them. They fit so comfortably and are surprisingly light.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, California
- May 2, 2007