- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your Stache is showing. Proudly.
- Hand-tooled acetate frame delivers some clean-cut style.
- Wire injected temple core for a contrasting look.
- Stainless steel optical hinges for an easy open and close.
- Glare-reducing polarized lenses delivers extreme optical acuity.
- Impact resistant CR-39 lenses.
- Six-base spherical lens for added coverage.
- Offers 100% UV protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Frame Width: 142mm
Lens: 44mm high x 63mm wide
Temple Length: 125.5mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stache Polarized by Von Zipper. Sorry!
Interested in new Von Zipper products?
The Von Zipper eyewear message is a positive manifesto to the alternative mindset. With an all star roster of team riders including Andy Irons, Mike Ennen, Brian Deegan, Ryan Capes, Hana Beaman, Taj Burrow, Kevin Henshaw, Bucky Lasek, Rick Thorne, Patrick Melcher, Shelby Kantar, Thomas Horrell, Tara Dakides and Donna Vano, they continue to produce quality Von Zipper sunglasses, Von Zipper snowboard goggles and Von Zipper MX goggles.
Slip on a pair of Von Zipper sunglasses, Von Zipper snow goggles or Von Zipper MX goggles and scream your individuality at the top of your lungs. The unique mix of products, advertising, personalities and relationships, they are here to spread the gospel of the good life. Express yourself through Von Zipper eyewear.
Von Zipper Stache Polarized
Clean, fresh look. They look small on the mannequin but are actually a perfect size. Not too big like those huge bug eyes and not too small. The polarized lenses are amazing, great buy!
- Marcis P - customer
- from Orange County, CA
- March 28, 2011
Just amazing sunglasses. Best I ever had. Works great makes me look nice and fresh. Good stuff. Expensive, but worth it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Covina
- May 6, 2012