- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take one small step for man and one giant leap for mankind, but make sure you're rockin' these bold Comsat sunglasses from Von Zipper™ before you do!
- Grilamid nylon frame are resilient and durable.
- Stainless steel optical hinges.
- Von Zipper logo detail on sides.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Six base shields lens offers supreme coverage.
- Offers 100% UV protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Frame Width: 139mm
Lens: 43mm high x 70mm wide
Temple Length: 124mm
- Temple Length: 127 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Lens Height: 48 mm
- Lens Width: 69 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Comsat by Von Zipper. Sorry!
Interested in new Von Zipper products?
The Von Zipper eyewear message is a positive manifesto to the alternative mindset. With an all star roster of team riders including Andy Irons, Mike Ennen, Brian Deegan, Ryan Capes, Hana Beaman, Taj Burrow, Kevin Henshaw, Bucky Lasek, Rick Thorne, Patrick Melcher, Shelby Kantar, Thomas Horrell, Tara Dakides and Donna Vano, they continue to produce quality Von Zipper sunglasses, Von Zipper snowboard goggles and Von Zipper MX goggles.
Slip on a pair of Von Zipper sunglasses, Von Zipper snow goggles or Von Zipper MX goggles and scream your individuality at the top of your lungs. The unique mix of products, advertising, personalities and relationships, they are here to spread the gospel of the good life. Express yourself through Von Zipper eyewear.
Von Zipper Comsat
Von Zippers are the best out there. I've had the Comsat in Tortoise for over a year and they are still in excellent shape. These are the type of shades you can wear all day and stay comfortable. The color is rad, it looks great in the sun. These are big, but not chunky big. They don't stick way out off my face like the Elmore's do. Overall, great shade. I highly recommend. Plus, ordering from Zappos is totally risk free- get these in the mail and they're not your style, the Zappos team will take care of you at no cost to you. Free returns!
- Anonymous - customer
- from illinois
- June 2, 2012