- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Volcom Men's Clothing Size Guide
- You ain't never seen anything as swaggy as the Volcom® Murphy Chino Pant. And if you have, you must be from the future. So that doesn't count. Also, time traveling is illegal in the future! Call the time cops!
- Brushed cotton twill with added stretch for extra comfort.
- Belt loop waist.
- Buttoned front closure with zip fly.
- Side hand pockets.
- Back welt pockets.
- Volcom Stone logo at inner left leg.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Murphy Chino Pant by Volcom. Sorry!
Interested in new Volcom products?
The goal of Volcom is to provide clothing to people who share a passion for art, music, film, skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding and motocross. They are focused on supporting athletes, artists and musicians – providing a means for creative individuals to come together and collectively express themselves. This collaborative effort results in everything from the ever-growing "Let the Kids Ride Free" contest series to the high-profile "Volcom Pipeline Pro" surf competition on down to their in-house independent record label – Volcom Entertainment.
Volcom's belief that "the only constant is change" defines their willingness to embrace the complexity and diversity that exists in the world and their ability to apply it to their overall creative output. It also speaks of their open-minded approach to business and life in general. This flexible outlook enables Volcom to take on many meanings and stay relevant on many levels.
Founded on a snowboarding trip in the winter of 1991 by Richard Woolcott and Tucker Hall, the Volcom idea would incorporate a major philosophy of the times: "Youth Against Establishment". This energy was an enlightened state to support young creative thinking. Volcom was (and still is) a family of people not willing to accept the suppression of the established ways.
Their products (which include streetwear, boardshorts, denim, swimwear, sandals, accessories and outerwear) incorporate a distinctive mixture of fashion and function combined with quality, comfort and athletic performance. The environmentally conscience V.Co-Logical Series, the rider-collaborative V.Co-Operative Series and the Featured Artist Series are just few of Volcom's premiere product collections. With designs for men, girls and youth, they create clothing that not only exemplifies their lifestyle, but enhances the ability to live it.