- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make the most of the daylight by heating things up with a ride in the Evo Lite M from Vivobarefoot®!
- A high performance barefoot cross-trainer. Ideal for multi-terrain, dry land runs.
- Thin skin nylon mesh upper with TPU overlay for a lightweight, minimal profile.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- Plush microfiber collar for added comfort and performance.
- Antibacterial microfiber lining promotes a healthier in-shoe environment.
- Removable and washable insole made of 100% recycled memory foam. It contains a moisture controlling bamboo-charcoal compound to keep feet feeling fresher.
- Differential: 0mm.
- Anatomically neutral outsole with a wide toe box heightens the barefoot experience.
- Performance Sole is constructed from the perfect blend of latex rubber and TPU for maximum traction and abrasion resistance.
- Outsole Thickness: 4mm.
- VB zero-pitch performance last.
- 100% vegan.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 10.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Evo Lite M by Vivobarefoot. Sorry!
Interested in new Vivobarefoot products?
In 2010, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Harvard University, both released studies to support that barefoot reduces injuries, reserves energy, and improves technique.
VIVOBAREFOOT™ features the most comprehensive line of minimalist shoes on the market. The VIVOBAREFOOT™ difference is in the sole. We make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. From high performance off-road and trail running shoes, to work and kids shoes, VIVOBAREFOOT™ offers a total lifestyle solution for the whole family.
VIVOBAREFOOT™ footwear is produced sustainably using recycled, locally sourced materials, with efficient and eco-friendly production techniques, in independently monitored ethical factories.