- Extend your Vitamix® blending capacity with an extra pitcher to store delicious concoctions from smoothies to soup and so much more.
- 32 fl oz capacity is perfect for processing small quantities of food and liquids.
- Blades designed to pulverize whole foods for use in smoothies, hot soups and frozen desserts.
- Lightweight, durable BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester container construction.
- Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades with three-inch diameter ensure consistent blending results with every use.
- Spill-proof vented lid features plug to allow the safe addition of ingredients while blending.
- Measurement marks for ease of use.
- When stored in blender base, the total height is 16.9 inches for easy storage in cabinets.
- Model Number: 15842
- Hand wash.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Width: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 9 4⁄5 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 32 Oz Container by Vitamix. Sorry!
Interested in new Vitamix products?
The original Vitamix blender got its name from the Latin word for "life," inspired by founder William Grover Barnard's belief that whole-food nutrition enhances health and well-being and his commitment to help families prepare healthy, delicious food quickly and easily. Vitamix began nearly a century ago as a pioneering business in the health food industry and introduced the first blender that could prepare soup, blend ice cream, grind grain and knead bread dough. Today, Vitamix aims to provide the world's best performing and most reliable blending equipment.
A family business, Vita-Mix places customers at the center of its operations, and works to develop high quality blenders based on customer input and advanced technology. Vitamix is committed to improving the vitality of people's lives with dedication to family values and delicious, healthy food.