- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- vineyard vines Size Chart
- In a vineyard vines® Canvas Club Belt, you're always ready to make a splash.
- Signature whales printed on set-in, woven silk panels.
- Italian saddle leather trim.
- Sturdy webbed canvas body.
- Solid brass buckle.
- Signature whale embossed at the end.
- Webbing: 100% canvas.
- Trim: 100% leather.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Width: 1 3⁄8 in
- First Hole Length: 34 in
- Last Hole Length: 38 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vineyard Whale Canvas Club Belt by Vineyard Vines. Sorry!
Interested in new Vineyard Vines products?
From ties to a total lifestyle brand - the story of vineyard vines epitomizes the American Dream. In 1998, brothers Shep & Ian Murray quit their jobs in NYC, retired their suits, and returned to the place of their favorite childhood memories, Martha's Vineyard, to start their own business of fun. That summer, Shep & Ian sold ties under the aptly named label - vineyard vines. Their quirky, imaginative ties sold out in one week. Today, vineyard vines has spread their whale fin to encompass women's and men's clothing, swimwear, flip flops, accessories, and more!
Vineyard vines clothing and swimwear for men boasts quality fabrics, playful prints, fine construction, and a vast spectrum of colors. Feel coolly confident in a signature garment washed polo shirt or twill shorts. If you happen to summer on the Vineyard, hit the beaches of So Cal, or lounge at the lake, vineyard vines swim trunks are a no-brainer to round out your summer gear. And don't forget vineyard vines flip flops!
Capture the vivid, exhilarating spirit of Edgartown, Oak Bluffs, Meneshma, and Gay Head in vineyard vines today!