- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- For those quick, unexpected weekend getaways, the Werks Traveler™4.0 - WT 20" Wheeled Carry-On from Victorinox® packs all of your weekend excursion attire into one carry-on bag.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 15.4" laptop.
- Curved monopole features a patented 360° swivel handle with Geluxe™ Comfort Grip and ergonomic thumb print that rotates and locks into a natural “palm-facing-the-body" position reducing arm and wrist stress as well as bag tipping.
- Never-Lost Attach-a-Bag Strap tucks into top front pocket and secures additional bags off the front of the upright for easy, consolidated rolling.
- The removable SimpleStrap™ Bag System makes it easy to secure an additional bag to the upright handle.
- Travel Sentry® Approved luggage lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection.
- Large, u-shaped front pocket is large enough to hold a laptop or other quick-access items.
- Removable garment suitor with zippered pocket also contains a foam bolster to minimize wrinkles on hanging garments and a quick release clip that secures up to 4 hangers.
- Main zippered compartment area features a hanging zippered pocket, y-shaped compression straps, and a removable garment suiter.
- Rear ABS plastic skid plate protects the bag from abrasion as you traverse through the airport and city streets.
- Two inline skate wheels allow you to navigate through crowded areas with durable stability.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 9 1⁄2 in
- Height: 21 1⁄2 in
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Werks Traveler™ 4.0 - WT 20" Wheeled Carry-On by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.