- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Providing ample room for all of your daily business needs and then some, the Werks Professional™ - Executive 17" from Victorinox® is all you need to get through the day.
- Computer compartment is designed to hold up to a 17" laptop while the padded tablet compartment is designed to hold your iPad®, Kindle® or other similarly-sized eReader.
- Made from durable 900D Tedelon fabric for rugged dependability and easy clean up.
- Bag expands 2" for additional packing capacity of larger business files and accessories.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap and center haul handles offer easy and comfortable carrying options.
- Shoulder strap can also be removed when solely transporting the bag as a briefcase by hand.
- Rear pocket converts to a sleeve for sliding over wheeled handle systems when traveling.
- Front organizational panel includes a flap-over front compartment with a full-length zippered interior pocket and a patented multipurpose zip-away stretch side pocket ideal for a water bottle or umbrella.
- Forward zip compartment contains a full-length zippered pocket, two padded front pockets, a stretch-mesh pocket, an electronic device pocket, two secure flap-over pockets, and a key fob.
- Rear zip compartment includes a padded laptop compartment with hook-and-loop strap closure, a padded tablet compartment, and two mesh peripherals pockets for your electronic cables.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 17 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 14 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 57 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Werks Professional™ - Executive 17” by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.