- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep important travel documents organized and secure while you travel with the Travel Accessories 3.0 Travel Organizer from Victorinox®.
- During travel, just slip the Travel Organizer into your carry-on bag, purse, or suitcase for easy access.
- Large, zippered opening reveals an interior with numerous organizational options so items are easy to find.
- Full-length, zippered pocket and large stash pocket are perfect places to store your passport or paper currency.
- Micromesh, zippered pocket conveniently holds loose coins or small, easy-to-lose items.
- See-through, micromesh pouch is the perfect place to safely hold your ID so that it is easily visible.
- Interior also includes 11 open-top pouches for credit cards or business cards and one loop for holding a pen.
- Dimensions: 5.3" wide x 1.3" deep x 10.0" high.
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Bottom Width: 5 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄4 in
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Travel Accessories 3.0 Travel Organizer by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.
Victorinox Travel Accessories 3.0 Travel Organizer
I bought this to replace a travel wallet I'd been using for many years. This is okay, but I had hoped it would be more versatile. Most of the interior pockets are very shallow. There's only one place to slide in a passport. For its size and thickness/stiffness it could have been better designed inside.
- Davidb - customer
- from Boston
- November 13, 2011
It's a durable organizer. We have 5 passports in there as well as insurance cards and about 8 pieces of printed confirmation. We could put even more stuff in there if we had to. The only issue I have is that the slots that are designed for cards are very shallow. I wish some of the slots extend the length of the organizer, so I can store longer sheets of paper.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bay Area, California
- November 15, 2012