- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Mobilizer NXT® 5.0 Deluxe Garment from Victorinox® is built for endurance and engineered to withstand the most demanding of travel schedules.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle with Geluxe™ Comfort Grip locks in multiple positions and can extend up to 43".
- Interlok™ LX Attach-a-Bag System easily secures an additional bag to the front of your upright for consolidated travel.
- Travel Sentry® Approved luggage lock secures belongings while in transit and allows TSA screeners to open the bag without destroying the lock.
- Heavy-duty top carry handle allows you to comfortably lift even a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Front zippered pockets are perfect for quick access to travel documents, magazines or other smaller items.
- Bag unzips and lays flat for easy packing and unpacking or your dressy clothing and shoes.
- Interior features a zippered divider curtain to protect your clothing from outside dust and odors.
- Garment section includes two zippered shoes pockets, two compression straps, and two zippered accessory pockets.
- 80mm polyurethane inline skate wheels provide smooth rolling and superior handling.
- Weight: 14.0 lbs.
- Width: 23 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 50 in
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mobilizer NXT® 5.0 Deluxe Garment by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.