- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- When you're traveling, space is everything. Travel with all of your important toiletries without them taking up a bunch of room when you use the Lifestyle Accessories 3.0 Zip-Around Travel Kit from Victorinox®.
- Convenient carry handle allows for easy transport of kit from your suitcase or bag to the bathroom.
- Top hook displays kit from shower bar or towel rack and neatly tucks away when not in use.
- Main compartment unzips to reveal tri-fold construction with an antibacterial inner lining which prevents the growth of odor, mildew, and mold-causing bacteria.
- Inner compartment features a micromesh compartment, a spill-proof compartment, and a zippered top pocket for organization and easy access
- Dimensions: 11.0" wide x 3.8" deep x 5.5" high.
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Depth: 3 3⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lifestyle Accessories 3.0 Zip-Around Travel Kit by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.
Victorinox Lifestyle Accessories 3.0 Zip-Around Travel Kit
Great Travel Kit! I bought this as a gift. Laid out nicely and will accomodate all you travel needs. I really think I need to replace my current travel kit with one of these.
- MHM - customer
- from Virginia
- December 8, 2012
I have always appreciated the quality of Victorinox travel products and this one is no exception: durable fabric and construction and I like how it zips up very compactly. I love the small touches with the pockets within one of the compartments. It is a little pricier than what I planned to spend on a toiletries case but will be interesting to see how well it travels in practice and holds up with time as to whether it is worth what I paid.
I'd also recommend: Samsonite
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- May 15, 2013